- Serves 10
- Prep time (mins) 2
- Cook time (mins) 5
Oat and Banana Pancakes
85 g Bananas
100ml Oat milk
1/2tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Place the ingredients in a food processor and mix thoroughly. You should have a fairly thick pancake batter.
- Lightly oil a pan and place it on a medium heat.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture on to the hot pan and with the back of the spoon, spread the mixture in a circular motion.
- Allow to cook until you see bubbles appear on the pancake. This should approximately 30 seconds.
- Using a spatula or blunt knife, flip the pancake over and cook the other side for 30 seconds.
- Place on a plate. Continue the process until you have used up all the mixture.
Nutritional Information per 100g